- VMW/CTXS - look for VMW to start closing the PE gap;
- If there is a September swoon regional banks like ZION and STI are at the top of my list;
- I don't feel like I've seen any good selling over the last two days, I think quite a bit of hope lies in tomorrow's employment status for continued melt up;
- Remember that the unemployment number is a window between employment and serially unemployed;
- I cannot bring myself to leave money in the market over night right now, mostly because as a middle American I don't believe the numbers I am seeing, if right there's a big time correction coming;
- GOOG is far from correctly priced, 800 bucks is the beginning of reasonable;
- BIDU is a piece of shit and a momo pig, the air will exit that scam much quicker than the effort taken to blow it up.
I think that's it. Good luck tomorrow.